BPA Fall 2-Man Hitting League Rules
- Each team will consist of 2 players however a team can compete with 1 player hitting twice.
- Each player will receive 6 swings per at bat. Only the first at-bat per inning will count towards that player individual stats but both at-bats will count towards the team stats.
- Each team will hit all their players in succession 1-4, once both teams have finished hitting that constitutes 1 inning. Games are 6 innings or 30 min whichever comes first. Drop dead time of 30 minutes.
- Line Drive Hitting League Point System: Any ball the hits the Iron Mike protective screen=1 point. Any ball the hits the “2”section=2 points, any ball that hits the “3”section=3 points, any ball that hits the “4” section=4 points. Any ball that strikes the ground, side net or top net prior to hitting the banner=0 points. If ball hits on any of the lines the highest number value is awarded. If the ball misses the banner but hits anywhere on the back net on a live drive=1 point.
- Each players individual score as well as the team score will be totaled and recorded on score sheet.
- If the game ends in a tie a tee will be placed in front of the plate and each team will go in their original order alternating teams until a winner is declared.
- Scoresheets will be turned in to a BPA staff member prior to leaving with a total and a winner at the bottom of the sheet.
- All disputes will be settled amongst the players without any yelling or disruption of the other games.
- If players cannot come to a resolution a BPA staff member will make the call and it will be FINAL.